I came across these interesting facts and wanted to share it with you.
Courtesy: Landmark shopping bag
- The highest number of points that can be scored in scrabble on the first go is 126-QUARTZY.-I don’t know what this word mean!!
- 6 out of 7 gynecologists in the world are men. -I have heard people say that women gynecs are a bit rude but this piece of info is really surprising.
- Watching TV uses up 50% more calories than sleeping.-Do we lose calories while we sleep????
- No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times. -Ya, it’s true I tried with 3 different sized papers.
- The bible is the most shoplifted book in the USA-OMG!!!!!
- Fingernails grow four times faster than toe nails.-The only fact I knew.
- If you mouth the word “colourful” to someone, it looks like you are saying “I love you”-Haa ya very interesting.
- Haley’s comet was visible on the day Mark Twain was born and he accurately predicted that he would die the day it reappeared.-………
The following is not a fact, but sure to bring a smile in your face.
“The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder”- Alfred Hitchcock.