Shalini had tagged me to write about my new year resolutions…Well I’m supposed to take up this tag before new year, unfortunately I was held up at work, with relatives at home, trips every weekend n blah blah blah….. I am so sorry Shalini …But I’m happy to write a New Year blog in this New Year!!!..Oops what does that mean??…neways let me start …..
I hardly remember taking up any new year resolutions!!!! When I was a kid and when my parents used to stress the importance of studies, they even helped me to decide my resolutions…So I can say I had never had any New Year resolutions in my life…:) So the suggested New Year resolutions were
1. I’ll get 100/100 in all the subjects and be the class 1st - I never thought this is possible…and I never wanted to be the class 1st and being called a nerd!!!!
2. I’ll help mummy in kitchen- this didn’t work out coz I had to wake up early, so dad opted for a better option- a cook…:)
3. Not fight with my sister- Hallo!!! That’s quite natural....I think so…..:)
4. I’ll wake up early everyday- Impossible……coz of this factor I had to kick off some other resolution….so this one is ruled out.
5. I’ll obey my parents- Well I don’t want to say about this…coz my parents have to say how obedient I am…:)
So this was all my childhood “suggestive new year resolutions”….and there must have been many other silly small ones which I don’t remember…I already have another tag to take up…:) Hope will be able to do that soon.
Missing you all……….Take Care and Have fun……………..:)